Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Travis!

Happy Birthday to Travis. He is 31 today. I do love that he is at least a few months older than me and I can tease him about being an old man. I am so lucky to have this man as my husband. I often wonder what I did to deserve him. He truly embodies what it means to be a husband and father. He is kind, loving, romantic, generous, honest, a hard worker and has an amazing love for our Savior. Did I mention he is smokin' hot? He loves being a father. He takes time everyday to spend with his boys. He loves to rough house with Isaac and snuggle with Alex. They look forward to him coming home everyday. If you didn't know Travis has recently taken on the challenge of returning to school. He has a couple years left here and then he will be applying to dental school. I admire him so much for having the courage to make such a big change in our lives at his age. I trust him completely and know that he will always take care of our family. I couldn't ask for a better husband. We love you Trav! Happy Birthday!




Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS.
So what did you guys do to celebrate?

London said...

Happy Birthday Trav!!! Have an AWESOME day. I forgot that you started school. Hope all is going well.

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday Travis. We hope your day is a great one! We love you.
Love, The McPhies

Harmony said...

Happy birthday Travis! Have fun giving jazz a bath! Love ya

swensen squeeze said...

Happy birthday Travis!! We hope you have great time!!

swensen squeeze said...

BTW - I picked the same layout you did and didn't even know it!!

Travis Lloyd said...

Mandi is such a sweetheart. I know everybody thinks that his/her spouse is the greatest, but I know that mine is. Thanks for the kind words sweets! She is the glue that keeps the family together!

Mimaw said...

Hey Trav, Happy B-day, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Pic of you and abay-doll!!!

Robyn said...

Those pictures are soooo cute. Mandi I am so glad you have found true happiness and love--you truly deserve it.

Melissa said...

Mandi that's CRAZY that Alex was choking. I'm so glad he's ok and I'm really glad that I posted it.
Thanks for reading girl.
Love ya.