Right now my house is strangely quiet. Alex is asleep and Isaac has been at preschool since 12:30pm. We went to orientation yesterday and ever since then, Isaac has been so excited to go back, he has been bouncing off of the walls. I made him take pictures, which he wasn't too thrilled about, but I did get a few smiles. His teacher, Mrs. Wilkinson, has a bridge to get to her door and he informed me right away when I dropped him off that he was going across the bridge alone. It was so cute. I can't believe he is old enough to go. I love him so much and will miss my little bud. Pictures from orientation yesterday!
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





11 comments:
OH wow. That's great. I bet he'll wow them all with his knowledge of sounds, letter, numbers, time .....................
He's so cute, I'm sure he'll work on his social skills since he knows everything they will be teaching him!!!
Can you believe we have four year olds and now they are going to preschool??? CRAZY!! It is becoming very quiet at my house as well!! Great pictures of Isaac and Alex out of the bath.
How exciting!!
I can't believe he is four. It seemed like yesterday Jason and I were visiting you at the hospital for his birth. Wow does time fly...He looks so darn cute!!!
Who cried, you or him?
Mona had her first day of school last week. She has been so excited about it all summer long. BUT, on the big day, she cried all morning, hid under her bed, hid her shoes from Kendall and wouldn't open her mouth to get her teeth brushed. And would not let Kendall comb her hair. She swore she would never like school. Quite the truamatic beginning. Kendall finally got her there and it was joy, joy, joy. She loves it now.
I just can not believe that Isaac is already going to school. He will have a great time.
Yeah for pre-school! Happy times for you! Enjoy.
I'm glad Isaac is loving school. Adam started last Tuesday, but I have been slow to get my pics up. I probably won't sign up to do those cute kits, because I never end up putting them together. Thanks for the reminder though. Have fun!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe my little Isaac is old enough to be in preschool! Tell him Rissy says hi:-)
Gotta love those quiet moments when the kids are at school. I cherish them!!
Post a Comment