Monday, September 22, 2008

A Spooky Afternoon

This morning we got up and made our daily trip to the gym, and boy was it cold and rainy. On our way home Isaac asked what we were going to do today. I told him it is a great day just to stay home. A few weeks ago I had purchased this little foam kit and after getting Alex down for a nap we got to work building a "spooky tree house". Isaac ate it up. He is so enjoying the Halloween season. After that was done he asked if we could put up the rest of the Halloween decorations, so that is what we spent the afternoon doing.



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Megan said...

Hey, I think that's the same one we ended up buying! Turned out so cute!!

Melissa said...

Wow, where did you get that from?

Robyn said...

Mandi; You are such the little homemaker! I love it. Good job on getting to the gym everday too! I'm jealous. I live out in Eagle Mountain, and it's a good 30 minutes to Lifetime Fitness (where my membership is). How smart was that?! :)

Harmony said...

OOOO SPOOKY! How fun!!!!

Melissa said...

Hey thanks for that Mandi. I think I might go check it out now. We happen to have a Michaels up here in Moscow!!
masaru would LOVE IT.
You always have the best ideas.
Thanks girl
xxx

Kevin and Jamie said...

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!! My Mom told me she dropped off the Disney Land book to your house! She is so funny, she wouldn't put that book down the whole time we were there. We started calling it the "Disneyland Bible", my mom thinks its inspired!

Camilla said...

How fun! I can't wait to do fun things like that with Quincie

swensen squeeze said...

That is so cute!! I too love Halloween, it is so fun!!

Kristin said...

what a cute mom you are...doing cute stuff with your boys...love the spooky tree house