I just thought I would share this cute idea. My friend in my ward brought these "lunchables" to church for her little girl. Yesterday Isaac and I made them for lunch, using cut up ham, cut up string cheese and cheez its. Isaac thought they were so cool. Just something fun to break the monotony of lunch.
Next thing. You have to love when this happens to you car or should I say when you do this to your car. I went last night to take a photography class that came with my camera. When I was pulling out of the parking lot, I neglected to see the lamp post in my blind spot and started turning right. Well the lamp post had a cement block at the bottom and so when I hit it I mangled the car. I just feel like a total idiot. I was so embarrassed to tell Travis. He didn't tease me too much though.






9 comments:
OUCH!! silly girl!!
Oh I'm totally gonna do that, the snack not the car!!
Ohhh, ouch. That's a $2000.00 boo, boo. Sorry.
Hey, maybe the dent in the car will get you into a new car sooner?? There's always a way to put a positive spin on a bad thing, right?
So sorry. Good thing you have a nice, easy going guy like Travis...Scott would have laughed his head off at me! (Which definately doesn't help in those kind of situations!!)
Love the snack, not the dent! That really stinks!
bummer!!!! looks like quite the bang up.
Thanks for sharing the snack idea. I just love it. I am sorry to hear about the dent in the car. That really sucks.
Oh man, I must say I have done this before Randall Johnsons car my Junior year.
Post a Comment