Thursday, September 11, 2008

School is a hit!

I've been meaning to get on and give an update about preschool, but life has been crazy. Isaac absolutely loves school. He goes on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. When I picked him up last week on Thurs, he climbed into the car and said "Mom, in four more days I get to go back to school." It was so cute. On Mon. they learned about food and where it comes from. His teacher is so great, she had the kids go out to her garden and pick a pumpkin, a bean, and a peach from her tree. Isaac informed me that the bean comes from a plant, the pumpkin came from a vine and the peach came from the tree. Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall at school,(one with a camera)so I could watch him experience all these new things. He is making new friends and talks my ear off the whole way home about them. I guess I should cherish this time that he loves school, since before I know it, I will be fighting him to go to school and do homework.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Melissa said...

That's awesome.
I've got an interview for one for Masaru on Monday.
Hope it goes well.

Mimaw said...

Did you make soup with the produce? Maybe that wouldn't be too good. He is so fabity-fab-fab-fabulous!!!

Harmony said...

Cute!! He cracks me up. I love that he is loving to learn!

Summer said...

Too cute! I'm glad he's enjoying preschool and I'm sure it's a nice break for you too.

Kevin said...

He is just so cute!!! What a fun teacher he has. I can still remember by preeschool teacher, I loved her so much I would cry when my mom came to get me!

Aimee said...

I am so glad that Isaac is enjoying school. I just love all the produce that he brought home. Enjoy every moment because they grow up really fast. We love you guys.

swensen squeeze said...

I am so glad that Isaac is enjoying school!! You are right about homework. I am just starting that whole process.

swensen squeeze said...

BTW how do you know Ashlie Hendricks?