Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tee Ball Round 2

So here we go with round two of tee ball. I asked Isaac if he wanted to play again and he said "Yes Mom, but I don't want to play soccer". We show up on Mon. for the organization meeting and find out that Isaac's team still doesn't have a coach.(They had called last week to see if Trav would be willing. I said no on account of his church calling and going back to school.) No one was volunteering so Travis stepped up. Today was our first game. Travis is such a great coach. All the kids love him. Isaac did so much better this time. I think he is understanding the game a little bit better. He immediately made friends with a boy name Daxtin. They got along great on account that tee ball was second priority to having fun for both of them. Isaac was still entertaining and I got a few chuckles out of watching him. Isaac and Daxtin rolling down the hill.(This is not on the field)
The game came to a screeching halt when the boys discovered there was a grasshopper on the field. They were all trying to catch it.

Travis trying to organize the kaos.

Waiting to bat.
Swiiiiiiiiing Isaac!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

This is awesome Mandi. It's so nice of Travis to coach. I bet he's so great at it.
So how's school going for him?
Fun post!

Harmony said...

How Fun! I hope he enjoys it and I hope Trav enjoys it as well. You'll have to let me know when games or such are so Jason and I can come out and see him!!!

Aimee said...

Isaac you are so cute! Have lots of fun playing T-Ball! I wish we were lived closer to come and see your games. Trav you will be a great coach.