On Fri. Mimaw(Trav's Mom) had an early birthday presant from Grumpy(Trav's Stepdad)sitting in her garage. She has wanted a Vespa for 20yrs. and she finally got one. From the picture on her blog, she looked like a kid on Christmas. On Sat. morning she drove it over so we could see it. We all thought it was pretty cool, but Isaac loved it. He mostly just wanted to push all the buttons. We love you Mimaw!
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago






5 comments:
Very Cute! I am sure we will all have so much fun on the Vespa in years to come!
Good looking bike! I hope she has tons of fun on it.
I remember when Tanner and I were taking turns riding on Grandma Paxmans moped. (I was 14ish) I had gone in the house for a minute and was sitting in the living room with Grandma when a police man drive up and had a little chat with all of us. I had a flash forward seeing Isaac loving the Vespa. haha.
I bet Isaac was in heaven!
Oh my goodness, my bike looks so much better with a handsome 4 year old sitting on it. (Beep Beep)
Post a Comment