This past week, I feel like we have gone to the doctor everyday. We had a consultation with a plastic surgeon about Alex's head, and he said that he for sure doesn't need a helmet. Then we had Alex's last physical therapy appointment! Lastly was Alex's six month and Isaac's four year check ups, luckily we could do both of these at once. Alex is 27.75"(87%), 16.6 lbs.(27%), and head is 44cm(67%). He is not quite as big as Isaac at this age. I never thought with my boys that I would hear 27% of anything. Alex is also cutting four top teeth at once, on top of four shots, we have had a rough few days. Isaac is 44"(95%) and 44lbs.(95%). So he is still a big one. The doctor said with those stats he will probably be 6'2" and 200lbs, so following right in dad's footsteps. The doctor asked Isaac all sorts of questions, what is your phone # and address, can you count to 20, and so forth, all of which he answered correctly. The doctor was so impressed with Isaac's mind and wished me luck on keeping him stimulated. I sure love these boys with all my heart.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago






6 comments:
Well it'd be pretty hard not to love them, I mean just look at Alex. He's just so cute man.
When we measured Masaru 2 months ago when we were applying for WIC he measured like 41 in height and 41 in weight. She commented that would be probably the only time he's the same and same.
Masaru was in the 90th for both as well. I think it's great.
I'm glad both your boys are doing so well.
What a cutie-patutie!! I could just eat him up. And we both know the challenge with keeping up with Isaac's incredible brain!!! He's amazing
love ya all
So do I! They really are the sweetest little angels in life! I am so lucky to be an aunt of great kiddos!!! Love ya
What sweet pics!
I love the pictures! I think thats great that Isaac answered all the questins for the doctor. Some kids don't know at his age. They are both such cute boys.
What a crazy week. We need to get together again soon.
Post a Comment