Yesterday we took the boys to a pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkin. Isaac had a great time wandering around the patch looking for just the right one. Tonight we carved them. Isaac liked drawing faces on the pumpkins and wanted them all to be happy faces.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





7 comments:
I love that last picture of your boys!
looks like a fun time.
You always manage to get great pic's of your kids. I think there's never too much photo's taken. I wish my parents had digital cameras so I got more of my life on camera.
Thanks for sharing.
My pumpkin is going moldy and gross.
Maybe I'll blog about that.
I love this time of year so much. Cute pumpkins, Alex's pumpkin is as big as him - he seems like such a great babe!
I Love, Love all the pictures! Looks like such a fun night!! What Pumpkin patch did you go to?
Love the weather for the pumpkin patch. Isaac in shorts and a short sleeve. Gotta love this weather!! Cute pumpkins!
I love the pic's. Jason has had my computer since when we were gone to D-land. I miss it, there's a problem with the sound and I have to send it to HP to get a warranteed part replaced :-(
I haven't updated my blog for-ever-love yours
Post a Comment