Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Wrap-up!

Halloween has been such a blast this year. Isaac has loved every minute. This is the first year he really got it. He had so much fun with the parties and dressing up. I was such a bad mom, I forgot to get pics of him trick or treating, but here are some photos of the kids in their costumes. I knew early on that I wanted Alex to be a monkey, so I had Isaac convinced to be The Man in The Yellow Hat. My plan was ruined by Isaac's new found love of elephants. I got online and was looking for a costume for him. Well they make tons of elephant costumes for toddlers, but since Isaac is so big, there was a slim selection. I found one on Old Navy.com and ordered it, hoping it would fit. When he tried it on for the first time, Travis and I were hysterical. We laughed so hard because he looked like a steroided two year old in his plush costume. He loved it and that is all that mattered. It was fun having him pick out what he wanted to be this year. It was a perfect night for trick or treating. I took him out and we met up with his friend Braxton and he came home with a load of candy, that is now being rationed out.(I'm such a mean mom).
These are all the kids in his preschool class.

Tutu sent Isaac a fun Halloween package that contained all sorts of spooky items. I had to get a pic in his glasses and teeth. Thanks Tutu!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

heather said...

That's my niece, Grace, right on the front row in the flower costume! So funny! My sister has this exact same picture on her blog. Thought maybe I was reading one of her posts again! :)

Aimee said...

Too cute! I just love the halloween pictures of the boys. It sounds like you guys had a great time trick-or-treating.

Mimaw said...

love the glass picture!!!

swensen squeeze said...

Love the little animals!!

London said...

Cute boys. I love his green tongue and glasses.