Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Not a Really Good Day to Play Outside.

When I went to bed last night, I had every intention to go to the gym in the morning. I woke up and took one look out the window and had a quick change of plans. We were in the middle of a blizzard! It ended up snowing 9 1/2 inches at our house. Isaac was looking out the window with me and said "Mom, it's not a really good day to play outside!". I told him that later, it would be a great day to play outside because we could build a snowman. Earlier this month, I was at the Wood Connection(I should be banned because I go there so often), and they had this cute snowman kit. Isaac had fun watching me paint the the pieces and was excited to give them a go. When the snowman was finished, Travis showed him how to make snow angels and also thought it was funny to wipe his cold hands on Isaac's face. Obviously by the picture Isaac didn't think it was too funny. After we were done, we went inside for some hot cocoa. Isaac insists on drinking everything with a straw, hot chocolate is no exception.











5 comments:

London said...

Too fun. We didn't get snow,and I was okay not building a snowman today. When we get snow, Adam wants to go sledding and do the whole snowman thing. I love the kit by the way, how clever.

Nick and Jessi said...

I can't believe how much snow you got. It barely stuck to the ground here. And I love your snowman kit... cute, cute, cute!

Melissa said...

LOL I wonder why he likes it from a straw?
I think those pieces are awesome.
I need to get some.
Masaru would love it.

Mimaw said...

I LOVE your snowman, you guys had alot more fun yesterday playing in the snow that I did watching it and dreading driving home!!!

The Little's said...

What a great snowman. You are so good having a snowman kit let alone having it painted!