I had the laziest day today. For some reason from the moment I woke up I had zero motivation to do anything. So we proceeded to lounge around. Isaac started getting restless and so I told him we could go to Burger King to eat and play after Alex's nap, and that's what we did. I was wearing mismatched sweats tucked into ugg-like boots and a hat, Isaac was dressed decent, but I had neglected to do anything with his hair. That left Alex as the best dressed of the three of us. I told Isaac on our way to Burger King, that we looked like white trash, and of course as any typical four year old would, he asked why. I responded with a just because, not wanting to elaborate. (He did continue to ask why, but only received the same response)While Alex was down for his second nap, I did manage to finish a craft project that had been hanging out on my kitchen counter for a week.(I think it was starting to drive Travis crazy. Thanks for not saying anything babe.)Travis came home and we lounged around some more. When it was time for the boys to get ready for bed, we decided to put them in the bath together. This was Alex's first time in a big tub. They had a ball. In fact, Alex started screaming when we took him out. In the last couple pictures, I was feeding Alex for the night and Isaac crawled up on the couch to snuggle with me. This is such a rare occasion that I motioned to Travis to get the camera so I could document it. It was such a fun peaceful night.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





12 comments:
I need a day like that every week.
Very Cute pics!!!! Sorry I flaked out last night...its been a crazy week!
Hey Mandi, your new family picture is so cute! You have a beautiful family!!
Mandi, I just look to see if you had been given a invite to my private blog and you hadn't. I'm so sorry. If you would like one just email me at azdunaway@hotmail.com. I'd love to stay in touch!
your boys are so cute! Alex is looking more and more like Isaac.
There must have been something in the air yesterday. We all stayed in our jammies and hung around the house all day too. It's nice to have those days and we all deserve them every once in a while.
Love the last 2 pictures.
What handsome boys, Mandi! Love your blog design by the way.
I love the pictures of you with the boys!! Those moments will fly by....I am so glad you had Travis grab the camera!!! I need to do that more often!!!
What a great day!! I have to tell you though, Alex has had a bath in my big tub when he's been over, I do think if freaked him out though, you know how we contorts is back/neck/head, the first time he alomost got a snout full of water -EEK
I love moments like that!!
Awwww...gotta love days and nights like that!
Post a Comment