Monday, November 10, 2008

This boy loves our dog...

Alex has recently discovered Jazzie. He is so fascinated with her and does everything he can to touch her. This grosses me out, but he laughs and loves it when she licks his face. Jazzie is so patient and sweet. She just sits there while Alex pulls her hair and loves on her. The funny thing is, we were at my friend's house today and she has two small dogs that completely terrified Alex. Go figure.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

London said...

Jazzie know that soon Alex will be an endless supply of food on the floor, so she is being good to him. This is so sweet, such good friends.

swensen squeeze said...

Sweet...love the kisses!

Mimaw said...

I noticed on Thursday night that Jazzy loves that baby and licked his face . . . alot, I tried to intervene but Alex was loving it so much, Jazzy is a great pet.

Megan said...

Is Alex losing hair, or is it coming in lighter? What happened to the dark hair I love?!?!