Friday, November 7, 2008

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Last night, Mimaw came over to watch the boys while I got my hair done and Travis went to the Utah game. After putting the boys down for the night, I decided to pick up a few toys. I walked down into the toy room and this is what I saw on the easel. I wasn't sure if Isaac did this himself or if Mimaw had helped him. I quickly called Mimaw and she said he had been down stairs and called for her. When she went down, he had already written chicka chicka boom boom and wanted her to tell him how to spell "there". To explain, my friend Melissa had given the book, Chicka Chicka ABC's to Alex when he was born. With it's catchy lyrics, it instantly became one of Isaac's favorites. He constantly runs around yelling "chicka chicka boom boom, there will be enough room". So that is what he was trying to write. Mimaw told him how to spell "enough" and he looked at her strange, knowing that the sounds didn't make sense. She got the joy of trying to explain that one to him. Thanks again Mimaw for watching them.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aimee said...

You are so smart Isaac! That book is one of our favorites.

Melissa said...

OH my goodness, is there any end to this boy and what he can do?
Amazing.
I knew that book was a winner.
I love it.

Harmony said...

Hahaha this cracks me up. He is so smart!

kendall said...

smartest little boy... ever!