Last night I went to the New Kids on the Block concert....and it was awsome. When I was twelve years old I lived and breathed NKOTB. I had sheets, shirts, pins, a life size cardboard cut out, bracelets, posters, dolls, you name it I had it. I remember going to the concert at twelve years old with my mom and some friends and their moms. One of the them was Holly. Yes that was eighteen years ago. Holly has been my friend for twenty-five years. It was so fun to be able to go to the concert with her again last night. For just a moment, I was twelve again and in love with Jordan Knight. It was a great blast from the past. It was great to feel that giddiness again if even just for a minute.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





10 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.I had a friend that went to that concert last night. What a blast to be young again even if its for a few hours!
Hey Mandi! Just wanted to stop in and say HI. You look so great and just the same as 11 years ago. Looks like you are happy, loved and have three handsome boys (hubby included).
By the way... jealous about the NKOTB concert.
Andrea ... used to be Boulden... now it's Simmons ;)
Stop by for a visit simmonsfamilyupdate.blogspot.com
Hey Mandi! Just wanted to stop in and say HI. You look so great and just the same as 11 years ago. Looks like you are happy, loved and have three handsome boys (hubby included).
By the way... jealous about the NKOTB concert.
Andrea ... used to be Boulden... now it's Simmons ;)
Stop by for a visit simmonsfamilyupdate.blogspot.com
How fun!! NKOB was the first tape that I ever got, how funny is that! I remember going to Michaels baseball games and listening to my NKOB tape, I was about eight or nine I think. How fun to get to go to their concert
Jamie
That is hilarious!! Jordan was always my favorite too ... It looks like you had a great girls night out and you definitely deserve it.
Hilarious! I had no idea. they were touring or performing still. Did they sound the same?
hey who took your picture at the top? Is it in Lehi? Cause Anthony and I just had our pictures taken there too and my freind had to get special permission to take photos there...jsut wondering if my freind took your pictures.
oh yeah and go NKOTB!!!!!
ok the buttons are hilarious...looks like fun!
I love that you went. How fun!
How fun is this! I am jealous. Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment