In the past two months, I have had the opportunity to reconnect with a few old friends. I have always been blessed with amazing friends. I have kept in contact with a few over the years, but with our new age of technology (blogs and facebook), I have been able to get in contact and see friends I haven't seen in over a decade. It has been so fun to reminisce and laugh about old times.
Brandy, Jenn, Sarah, Kristen, Amy, me, & Melinda






2 comments:
It was so fun having dinner with you girls while I was in town. Thank goodness for blogs and facebook, otherwise, I would feel so alone all the way out here in Ohio. I'm so glad that we can keep in touch!
Mandi, It was so fun to see you the other night. I had a blast! You've always been such a genuine person, I've always enjoyed your friendship.
Post a Comment