Friday, March 6, 2009

The Mayan

I hadn't been to The Mayan restaurant in years. I didn't really remember the food being great, but thinking that it was a fun spot for kids. We thought it would be fun to take the kids while my sister in law, Megan, was here from Oklahoma. All the kids loved it, especially my nephew Milo. He loves the bathtub and was literally trying to crawl out of my sister in law, Harmony's arms to get in the water. It was so cute. The food was pretty good this time, but over priced in my opinion. It was $7.50 for a kids meal. I thought that was outrageous. We did have a good time though.













3 comments:

heather said...

Travis always has to out do everyone--this time with the war paint and headdress! :)

Melissa said...

I love that girls face int he pic with the myan dude.
Man I was cracking up.
Thanks Mandi
Masaru loves looking at pic's of Isaac. He's like "mum that's my best friend Isaac"
It's so cute.

bev said...

Looks like you guys always have a great time when you get together. I have never been to the Mayan.