With two of Trav's sisters living out of state, we are rarely all in the same spot at the same time. We took advantage and tried to get a family photo. Some friends in my ward have this great new garage door that I love. Every time we drive by, I always tell Travis that I want to take pictures in front of it. They were so kind to let us come Sunday morning to take photos. I'm still learning a lot about lighting while shooting. I wish we had taken these shots about an hour earlier. I think they turned out okay for setting a timer on a tripod with that many people.+of+Copy+of+DSC_0122+copy.jpg)
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago
+of+Copy+of+DSC_0125+copy.jpg)
+of+135136+merge+copy+2.jpg)





3 comments:
Good job Mandi.
Hey miss photo shop girl, lessen my chin/s and add some fluffier hair on my right side - you know I like puuufff - Thanks for the pictures and taking a bunch of guff from Grumpy!!! LOVE THEM
great pictures! I love the second one where Milo is looking at Harm and Jason like they are from mars. Alex looks like he's a bit unsure of all the madness too!
Post a Comment