Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This Little Angel Told Me "No" Today


In a continued effort to keep Alex away from the dog food we have been enforcing the word "no". I have been telling it to him in a stern voice and pointing at what I don't want him to touch. Today as he was approaching the dog food, I said "No,no Alex", and shook my finger. In return, he shook his hand and said "No, no". It's starting!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Yuki goes 'Ah ah' for no. Masaru did too. I always wondered why and so I started listening to myself and caught myself saying that more than no.
It's sad that my kids learned no before yes.
Great pic.

Aimee said...

He is so cute! I remember those days when my boys just started to talk. It is so cute, but then they have to grow up. (Dang)

kendall said...

Funny! Sonny loves going for the cat food.
BTW, you take amazing pictures!

bev said...

Start teaching him how to say yes, yes, yes. This will come in handy when he becomes a teenager.

The Little's said...

Oh... the dog food DRIVES ME CRAZY!! Will too is always in the dog food/water.
I can't believe that Alex is already talking! This year has flown by!!