Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo Fun

Before Christmas, I purchased Photoshop Elements 7. I have been so intimidated to use it. It takes me awhile to warm up to technology. (I had my first digital camera for 8 months before I took one picture.) I finally pulled it out a few weeks ago and have been playing with it. It is so fun. It took me a bit to get the hang of it, but I am slowly but surely learning. I took these photos of the boys back in Oct. There is a wall on Highland Drive that grows a bunch of vines, and in the fall they turn bright red. I always thought it would be a good backdrop for some pics. So here are a few fruits of my labors. I've also found some good links on how to work in PSE and some free actions to run. I posted them on my sidebar under "Sites I Like".






5 comments:

Melissa said...

Well done Mandi. I think it's great you do this kind've stuff.
It's good you have good subjects to take pictures of too.

Mimaw said...

Well, how fabulous are you!!!

Tina Nguyen said...

I love your pictures! Let me know about the photography class your friend is having at her house, that would be fun.

Aimee said...

I love the pictures of the boys. Yea those bushes are a wonderful backdrop for taking pictures.

Tibett said...

Love these pictures! What cute kids!