Monday, February 23, 2009

A Not So Tasty Treat

Now that Alex is crawling everywhere, his favorite destination is the dog food bowls. The second he is on the ground, he takes of in dead sprint-crawl right for it It is disgusting, but he loves to eat it. I know that it won't hurt him, but it makes me gag. I never had this problem with Isaac because we hadn't adopted Jazzie yet.

Is anyone watching?



Just one little piece...



The scream of death when the food is dug out of his mouth!

9 comments:

Mimaw said...

CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH - nothing like a kibble first thing in the morning to get rid of the "dog breath" hahahahahaha

Tina Nguyen said...

So funny! I love the last picture of him crying because you took it away.

Aimee said...

How cute. The picture where he is crying because you pulled the dog food out of his mouth is so cute.

bev said...

Kendall used to eat bird food when she was that age. Now sometimes she gets all fluttery and starts chirping out orders to us! Better watch Alex..... When he starts barking at the mailman, it might be time to put the dog food out of reach.

Clarissa Earl said...

That is so funny and cute that Alex does that. I'm glad you photographic documentation for when he's older. He'll enjoy it:-)

Melissa said...

This is awesome.
I have fond memories of me and my brother pretending we were doggies and eating the dog food under the table.
I don't think I have any scarring from it.

Summer said...

Oh, come on Mom, a little dog food never hurt anyone!! :) We had to move Carter's food out of Emery's sight to minimize the # of times she went to it. She's never eaten the dog food though, she just likes to play in the water and make a huge mess. I think I'd rather her eat the food. There's gotta be some good nutrients in it, right?

swensen squeeze said...

I love how you told a story through the pictures! Great pictures - you are very talented!

Camilla said...

That is so funny! I didn't think about the whole dog food issue with getting a dog...I will have to be tricky with that.