Back in Jan., when I went to Seattle, I dropped my camera and broke the LCD screen. I had it covered under warranty, thank goodness, but it took them a couple weeks to fix it. My husband says that I am a camera snob because I didn't take any pictures with my point and shoot camera.(It is old and has a huge delay) I guess now that I see the difference in picture quality and have been taking some classes to take better pictures, I am camera snob. I have also been saving up for a new lens for my camera. I was able to purchase it last weekend. I set up a little photo shoot for the boys to send pictures to grandparents in their Valentine's Day cards. At some point both of them were crying or upset. It sure is a lot easier when someone else is taking their pictures.













{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





6 comments:
I can't get enough of looking at these beautiful boys
Hey! I love the pictures, I feel like we havent seen you guys in ages!
Your boys are so cute, and you take great pictures!
Love the pictures! You do a great job! And it always helps when you have cute kids!
great pictures! Is it totally horrible that I think the cutest are the ones with the boys pouting or crying? Darling!
I love the pictures. The boys have grown up so much since the last time we have seen them.
Post a Comment