Sunday, June 28, 2009

50 Years of I Am A Child of God!

For those of you who didn't know, this year the song I Am A Child of God celebrated it's 50th birthday. At the church history museum they had a special exhibit to honor the celebration. Our primary took a little field trip this last week to visit. They had a lot of things to do. Most of the kids, favorite thing was playing in the nursery with the dolls. Of course my son, loved weighing the babies. He also liked filling out the birth certificate. When it came time for him to fill in the sex of the baby, Isaac said in a VERY loud voice "Mom, what is sex?". I immediately turn red. I hurried and told him had to choose if the baby was male or female and that's what you write for the sex. I really was so funny.

Racing the magnetic cars...


Isaac and his friends putting together the wall puzzle...



Building temples...


Filling out the birth certificate...

Checking the weight...

Rock a bye baby...

Even the real Mom's got suckered into playing...

Isaac and his buddies. These four are all within six months in age of each other. Cute little friends.

Angel Moroni...

Of course Isaac wanted to know about the number clicker the lady was holding. He is so funny about numbers, he loves them.



7 comments:

Mimaw said...

What a great idea for a primary day!!I didn't even know they had that. the pics are fun

Melissa said...

That's so awesome that you got to do that.
I was laughing at the sex question.
LOL
I still am.
Great pic's

Tina Nguyen said...

Don't you love the curiosity of kids? So cute!

brandy said...

I love the little things they say. I was laughing when I read that. BTW, I loved your Father's Day post. It was so sweet.

London said...

Great place to visit. I haven't been there since I have had kids.

Aimee said...

that looks like so much fun. I just got a kick out of the sex question. They say the darndest things at just the right times don't they!

kaTie said...

hey- hope you don't mind - i added your personal blog to my feed. tell amy to get on the ball with her blog... i'd like to see updated pics of her baby!