Lately when Isaac has been saying his prayers, he has been asking to bless things and not saying thank you much. After he said his prayers tonight, I was telling him that he needs to be thankful for things. I told him Heavenly Father blesses us with everything we have. I asked him what he was thankful for and he shrugged his shoulders. I asked if he was thankful for our house, family and Jesus and he said "Yes". Then I told him that he could tell Heavenly Father that he was thankful for anything he wanted. I asked him if he was thankful for his clocks and he replied "Mom, everything is made in China!". (He always reads that on his toys and asks me why things are made in China). Travis and I got a good laugh out of it!
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





5 comments:
Ya gotta love how literal that kid thinks!!
He does have a point!
he should probably learn to read chinese, since they will probably own this country before long - fing, ling, shing hing
He cracks me up!
That is really funny! Made me laugh!
Kids say the funniest things! It is interesting to hear how their little minds work.
Post a Comment