Sunday, June 14, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium

This past week's activity was The Living Planet Aquarium. The last few times I've been, I haven't been too impressed. Every time I go it is getting better. The had a really cool South American exhibit. Isaac really liked putting his hand in the water to touch the fish and was enthralled with the anaconda. His friend Braxton has a pass there and was the tour guide.

Driving the boat in the Utah exhibit

Come here little fishy...


Gotcha!
Isaac had a hard time at first being able to touch the fish, so he was very happy when it finally happened.

He thought the tarantula was quite intriguing
Gross if you ask me...
Trying to get a good look at...
...this!
Feeling the shock of the eel
I could just sit Alex in front of the fish tank and he was captivated.





4 comments:

Mimaw said...

I've never been there, but I'd be a little afraid of sticking my hand in water

bev said...

Ahhh, the joys of summer. I always hated to see it come. My parents would load us up in the RV and take us to far away places for at least 4 - 6 weeks of every summer. That's a long time to leave your friends and boyfriends! Oh boy, if I only had it to do again. I would relish every minute of it.

Aimee said...

That looks like so much fun. I will have to take the boys there sometime.

London said...

I haven't been since they moved it from Gateway, when Adam was close to Alex's age. We need to get down there and go. It looks like fun!