It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.
Pope John XXIII
Pope John XXIII
My children are so blessed to have Travis as their Dad. The man lives and breaths his kids. He juggles so many responsibilities in his life, but always has time for them. He builds them forts, wrestles with them, takes them on walks, talks to them, shows them affection, works hard to provide for them, believes in them and most of all makes sure that they know they are loved.
They love him and worship the ground he walks on.
I took these pictures of the boys as Trav's Father's Day gifts.
Happy Father's Day Babe, we love you!






A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail.
This man is the most selfless, loving, faithful man. I am lucky that he is my Father. He has taught me to be loyal, hard working, kind, honest, giving and loving. I look up to him so much. He cherishes being a Grandpa and I can see the pure love in his eyes when he looks at my kids. He takes the time to get on the floor and play with them. He is goofy and funny and always keeps us laughing. He is one of the most spiritual guys I know. His testimony is a rock and has been there for me to grab onto when I have needed it! He has been through so many trials-, taking care of a sick wife for 12 years, the death of his wife at 49 years old, mulitiple heart attack and a triple bipass, diabetes, cancer, numerous complications from back surgery, and yet he still has a smile on his face and continues to endure life well!

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.
Budington Kelland
Travis' Step dad Boyd is also an amazing father. At 21 years old, he married Trav's Mom. She had two young kids at the time and he had one. I have never heard him refer to Travis or his sister Megan as "Patti's kids" or "stepkids". To him they are his son and daughter. He would do anything for his children. He is a fun, kind and loving grandpa. My children light up everytime they see him. He is gentle and fun with them. Isaac especially likes to follow Grumpy around and "help" him with projects. He is generous almost to a fault. He does so much for us. He has been a good example of a father and husband to Travis.
We Love You Boydy!





3 comments:
What a beautiful post.
Well said, well said!
I love the pictures!
I love your fathers day post. It is so sweet!
Post a Comment