great pictures! I am glad that one of the ones I took of you and your brothers and dad worked out!! It was such a fun BBQ! I married into the best family!!! I am so lucky!
I have been married to my sweetheart Travis for 6 years. We are just a little family living the American dream. I have 2 sons Isaac(4)and Alex(1). We have a golden retriever and live a pretty simple life. I love to be creative. Anything for that release, scrapbooking, painting, styling hair, taking pictures.
4 comments:
Oh, looks like fun Mandi! Family is the best.
Love the pictures. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I love the times when we can get together with the family.
great pictures! I am glad that one of the ones I took of you and your brothers and dad worked out!! It was such a fun BBQ! I married into the best family!!! I am so lucky!
Fun Father's Day! I love the picture of you and Isaac. You are so photogenic you always look so cute in pictures!
Post a Comment