Yesterday was the first of our weekly summer activities, the zoo. We had a great time. Isaac and his friend Braxton had the most fun navigating our trip around the zoo with their maps.
They led us to some fabulous animals.
Photo opp.
Who new that Cheerios would keep two one year olds busy.
Those pics are so good, the color the clarity, man you do a good job. I love the fingers, toes etc. The zoo looked fun. Let me know next time you visist, I'd like to go too.
We are planning on doing weekly activities as well, just to keep my sanity in check. I like Isaacs tee, Adam has a couple of those vintage tees, they are great. I love your pictures. What lens are you using?
I have been married to my sweetheart Travis for 6 years. We are just a little family living the American dream. I have 2 sons Isaac(4)and Alex(1). We have a golden retriever and live a pretty simple life. I love to be creative. Anything for that release, scrapbooking, painting, styling hair, taking pictures.
5 comments:
Those pics are so good, the color the clarity, man you do a good job. I love the fingers, toes etc. The zoo looked fun. Let me know next time you visist, I'd like to go too.
I love looking at your blog....you always have the most amazing pictures to look at. You are so talented.
We are planning on doing weekly activities as well, just to keep my sanity in check.
I like Isaacs tee, Adam has a couple of those vintage tees, they are great.
I love your pictures. What lens are you using?
How fun being able to go to the Zoo. My boys love going and seeing the animals. Your pictures are awesome.
The Zoo was alot a fun. I'm loving ALL of those pictures!! You do a great job. I LOVE the picture of Will, I need to hang that on my wall.
Post a Comment