This past weekend we were able to get together with two of Travis' friends from high school, Marty and Ryan and their families. We went up to a great park in Kaysville. It was a perfect night to be at the park, just the right temperature. They had a fun playground that had a zip line that the kids liked and a stream that ran through the park so the kids could feed the ducks. We don't see these guys often enough, so it was fun to catch up. I had fun taking pictures of some other kids besides mine. I swear all it takes is one shutter click and my kids are running from me. Should that tell me something? Is there such a thing as too many pictures? You would think with the amount that I took, I would have gotten one with Trav and his friends. Oh no, I guess I was a little too focused on the kids!
A fun game of keep away with Travis...

Jace is Marty's son. This kid has the best personality. He is so funny and would immediately smile when I pointed the camera at him.
If you know Alex, you know his love of food. I have never seen a child eat like him. He would eat from sun up to sun down every day if I let him. Everyone got a good laugh at the amount of food he could pack away...
Yes this would be my son searching in the garbage sack for the bag of Cheetos. He successfully found it and there was more to be found inside...
Evy, Ryan's daughter, was trying to show Isaac how to do a cartwheel. This would be his version...













5 comments:
Looks like fun!
I love it that Travis is the kind of dad that gets down in the grass and rolls around with the kids. That is how kids truly know they are loved!
It looks like you guys had so much fun. That Kaysville park looks like a great one. I guess when we are in town next time we will have to go there!
Now that is a bunch of good looking kids.
What a hoot! Isaac's cart wheels look like mine. He has good taste, what's not to like about that cute little blondie!! Marty's kids sure don't look the same - wow!
Post a Comment