Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Farm

This week we headed down to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. I hadn't been there in a couple of years and they've added some new stuff. Of course there had to horse riding. Isaac commented that it was his favorite part. He also wanted to make sure he was on the biggest horse for the ride.



I decided to let Alex have a try. It might not have been such a great idea. Of course I had to pick the horse that I was later informed, didn't like to have someone walking by it. Which would have been the reason I got KICKED! It hurt.

Clinging on for dear life after the ride.
Some liquid refreshment.
This was the new part that was added. It teaches the kids how things grow and how they are distributed. It was pretty cool.
Isaac loved the conveyor belt.
The kids liked the scarecrow...
Had to have a posed picture.
Playing in the jail. (sometimes I wish I could keep him here...just kidding)
I loved this horse. There was just something about the black, white and red combo.
Peeking over the rails to get a look at...
...these little guys. Aren't his bucky beaver teeth cute? It was fun to see the baby animals.

Food is always good...


This guy cracked me up. He would just pop up on his hind legs trying to be the first to get some food.

This is my friend Summer's little girl, Emery. Aren't her eyes killer?
On our way out I spotted this sunflower. I swear to you that it was as big as my head. Awesome!

Just some extra help to make sure you have your ticket!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it Mandi. Great pic's. Sorry you got kicked.
That little girl is beautiful. Great shot.

Aimee said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Love the pictures!

Tina Nguyen said...

I love your pictures. Sorry we couldn't make it.