This week we set up the slip 'n' slide. Oh the water was cold. At first all Isaac wanted to do is stand on it to make the water go higher. He finally went down it... a couple times.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





5 comments:
I love that last pic. and I LOVE his swim suit.
Oh and I love summer.
Hey Mandi are you and Trav gonna come to the BBQ this Saturday out here?
Did Trav tell you about it?
It's here at Dru's parents place at 5:30pm
Let me know.
Is Alex walking? I see him sitting there on the grass, Q would not sit for nothing anytime of the day! I'm really learning to dread church. I even think I'm going to stop going to Steve's softball games because I have to be constantly walking around and grabbing Q.
Good times. I love the pic of Isaac running down the slide. That is great way to cool down. Can you believe this HEAT?
Looks like they had fun!
How fun! My boys are just loving the summer where they are able to play in the water. That picture of Alex where he has nothing to do with the water is so cute!
Post a Comment