Where is seven canyon fountains? is it new? It's been years since we've been to Liberty Park. Fun, When that Alex starts to walk, the little beefer, he'll be all over the place like Isaac.
I love the one of Alex where he is just looking up like, "huh? what?". He is so blonde!! I am coming down with Jamie this weekend and I plan on coming to the party :-) Can't wait to see you guys!
I have been married to my sweetheart Travis for 6 years. We are just a little family living the American dream. I have 2 sons Isaac(4)and Alex(1). We have a golden retriever and live a pretty simple life. I love to be creative. Anything for that release, scrapbooking, painting, styling hair, taking pictures.
5 comments:
So cute! I really wanted to take Em and meet you guys but she stayed up until 2 AM the night before and was a bit unreasonable the rest of the day!
Oh so cute. My kids used to love going to Liberty Park. That was always our big Sat. or Sun. outing during our starvation days when we were in school.
oh mandi. you've got a couple of darling boys!
Where is seven canyon fountains? is it new? It's been years since we've been to Liberty Park. Fun, When that Alex starts to walk, the little beefer, he'll be all over the place like Isaac.
I love the one of Alex where he is just looking up like, "huh? what?". He is so blonde!! I am coming down with Jamie this weekend and I plan on coming to the party :-) Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment