Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our first go 'round with swimming lessons...

This was Isaac's first year of swimming lessons. I signed him up for two sessions since I probably should have had him in last year. I was on a waiting list for the first session and the day before the lessons were to start, they called me and said they had a spot. We show up to the lesson to find out they added a whole new class and Isaac was the only one in it. SWEET! My kid got private lessons for the regular price!. I can't believe how far he has come in one month. He wouldn't let himself underwater, or float with a life jacket. Now he will do both.

These are pics from his first "private" session...













These are from his second session...


























3 comments:

Nick and Jessi said...

I'm glad to see that he liked them. My kids start this week and Lexi sounds just like Issac at the beginning. Also- what kind of camera do you have? Your pictures always look so great, which is probably a combination of your skills as a photographer and the camera. If I can't have your skills, maybe I could buy a better camera to help with my pictures.

kaTie said...

very cute! i love summer... my kids love the water. my kids couldn't wait for the weather to finally be decent to head to the lakes!

fyi - i googled for free pse brushes, fairy wings... i found quite a few (try myphotoshopbrushes.com). do a search for the sparkles (or fairy dust)... i can't remember the website, oh yes i do, it was on the adobe website. then i used a layer per wing (if that makes sense) then you can play with them, distort, rotate etc. it's pretty fun.

Mimaw said...

He looks like he's having fun, BUT, did they teach him to blow bubbles out of his nose? DARN!! I know I've been on this tangent for a while, but how do you teach a kid to do that?