I've been meaning to do a little blogging about Alex. He is such an amazing kiddo. I can't believe he will be nine months old on Christmas Day. I was really hoping for my Christmas tree's sake, that he wouldn't be mobile until after Christmas. He is not officially crawling, but he does what I describe as the caterpillar crawl. He uses his shoulders to get himself around. It really is a hoot. This past week he has been getting up on all fours, so it won't be long now. He loves to babble. He has always been a vocal baby, but now he is putting sounds together. Ba ba ba, da da da, and of course raspberry noises and he likes to click his tongue. He is so mild tempered. I had one lady in church make the comment "He is such a mellow guy, exactly opposite of his brother!". I had to chuckle at that one. This past weekend he had his first sleepover at Mimaw's house, and he did great.
Yesterday, I had to take him to have his tear duct probed. It has been clogged since he was born and wasn't getting better. The procedure was done in office and he was such a trooper. They had to strap him down and I couldn't bare to be in the room. By the time I sat down in the waiting room, the nurse brought him out and he hasn't cried since. So hopefully that will work.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





9 comments:
Your baby is so cute! I'm glad his tear duct procedure went well.
I had to laugh at the comment about Alex being more mild mannered than his brother. I asked my niece about Isaac in her preschool class and she said, "Oh, Isaac...he has to go to the time out chair everyday. He went one day without having to go there but we'd really like to see him go a full week!" She is 4 going on 16 though! :)
Alex looks so big already. It happens way too fast! What a cutie!
Great pic's Mandi.
I'm glad he's doing so well.
That's great news.
He is so cute! I just love those cheeks. Thanks for sharing those pictures!
Love all the pics, the crooked smile melts my heart
GREAT PICTURES!!
Ahh, Alex is getting so big. The kid is so flippin cute. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!! I miss you! Tell Isaac Rissy says hi:-)
Hey Mandi Dru and I were both wondering if we could get our hair cut from you?
Dru's is pretty long and hippyish and needs it a little more serious for potential internship meetings.
He was wondering if he could get it cut on the Monday of the 22nd?
I'm easy, so whatever.
I just want more layers around the front.
Let us know what you think.
I would've emailed you but turns out I don't have it.
Sorry
He has such cute little expressions!
Post a Comment