Tonight when I put Isaac to bed, I read him 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. After he was in bed, I remembered how much he loved that book last year. We would read it every night. He quickly memorized the whole thing. It was so cute. After Christmas he still wanted to read it before bed. Finally around Feb., I told him we had to mail it back to Santa. I found the video I took on my camera and had to post it. It's about 5 min. if you want to watch.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago





4 comments:
I love that he knew the reindeer's names. Very cute, thanks for sharing.
I'm glad I heard this, because my work computer has no speakers, and you know the sitch w/my laptop at home (no sound either)
That was so cute. Bryson just loved hearing Isaac read that book. Thanks for sharing!
Emma loved watching Isaac read the story! He is so smart and handsom too. Brains and looks....I think you're in trouble!
Post a Comment