Thursday, December 11, 2008

Clock Cards

My cute next door neighbor gave Isaac this book and it has been a staple in his life these days. (I wonder why?) He carries it around and asks us to choose our favorite clocks. It has been right around a year that he has been facinated with clocks. Anyway in the book they have pictures of "clock cards" showing digital times, so that is what Isaac wanted to make today. I cut them out and Isaac wrote the times. We even had to use the same colors of paper that are in the book. I had to draw the line when he wanted the exact same marker. Isaac also had to make and am/pm card so we would know if it was morning or night. He is such a cute little goofball.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm not sure what the teacher is going to do with Isaac during math time.

Mimaw said...

Yes, but he's our little goof-ball and we love his little oddities!!!

Megan said...

Have you started asking around about Kindergarten teachers? You may need to meet with the principal & give a heads up on our little brain child!

Natalie said...

That kid & 'time' just blows me away. I don't even go there with Ben. Too much for me.

510Jen said...

I heard he is quite the time teller. What a little smartie pants doesn't he know he doesn't need to learn this until first grade. He is gonna be ready before you know it.