We took the boys to see Santa at South Towne Mall today. I love this Santa. I have taken Isaac to see him every year except one. In my mind this is exactly how I pictured Santa. They had a really cute set up this year. It talked about GPS and how to track Santa. Isaac obviously loved the part about the time zones. Isaac was giddy to get to see Santa again and made sure not to forget his list. I guess I must enjoy torturing Alex, because I made him sit on Santa's lap for another photo opp. My Mom always took us to see Santa in our Christmas outfits we got for church. I didn't mind until I hit about twelve and it wasn't "cool" to sit on Santa's lap anymore. So, I'm keeping the tradidtion alive.
{Evie} Salt Lake City, Utah Newborn Photographer
8 years ago






3 comments:
so cute! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
He really is a great Santa. Poor Alex!
Little Alex looks so sad! I love the picture of Isaac telling santa what he wanted. Too Cute!
Post a Comment