Sunday, December 14, 2008

St. George Christmas Party

This weekend was Trav's Mom's family Christmas Party in St. George. Every year we have such a great time at this party. This side of Trav's family is so amazing. We went down a day early and spent some time with Trav's grandparents Bob and Delma. It is so fun to see them with my kids. All of my grandparents have passed away, so I love to see this dynamic. Trav's stepdad, Boyd dressed up as Santa and brought presants for the kids. We were a little worried that Isaac might figure it out this year, but he was just so enamored with the idea of Santa he didn't even notice. Alex was very sceptical. He's at that stranger danger age.








9 comments:

Natalie said...

Those pictures are awesome! They totally crack me up!

London said...

Hey, we just got back in town last night, so I didn't make the party. Thanks for sharing the photos. I love seeing pictures of my grandparents. They really are great people, and love the great grand-babes so much. I'm glad you had a good time. Patti was having fun on Santa's lap he he.

Mike and Cris said...

Great pictures! I love your black and whites!!!

Mimaw said...

Mandi,

I finally took out my camera, took pics of mom and dad and of all the kids that sat on Santa's lap and none of them are on my card. I don't know what happened. But!!! I will want some of Mom and Dad that you took.

They look great

Tina Nguyen said...

I love this pictures! The pictures of the great grandparents are so precious.

Melissa said...

I love the one of Alex looking all shady and sideways at Santa.
Yuki hated Santa too.
Masaru was indifferent.
One day I might get a decent pi'c of my kids with Santa.
Can't wait to see you guys.

Aimee said...

I love the pictures. I totally forgot about the party. I am glad you guys had a great time. Grandma and Grandpa look great. Santa looks great. I am so glad that Isaac did not say anything about where grumpy was! Thanks for sharing!

crista said...

Girl how cute pics!!! Hey how did you make your live traffic feed work on your page, for some reason it wouldnt let it work on mine. HELP please.

Summer said...

It's kind of sad to say, but my favorite is the one of Alex looking at Santa like "who is this crazy man holding me?"

Too cute!