Tutu and Papa have these great kayaks. They have foot peddles so you don't have to row. Travis took Isaac out in a double and I went alone. It was so awesome. Just a little off of the shore of their property is a little island full of seals. They are swimming all around out there. A bunch of them had just given birth, so we were able to see the babies.
Just a few in my favorite spot with two of my favorite boys...
On the ferry home...
Sharing a little licorice...
He enjoyed it more than I did...




















7 comments:
The kayaks looks so fun!
The cheeks on that baby should be out-lawed before they pop
What a fun trip!
It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
okay, looking at your pics... i think i'd give up the country life and trade it for a "near by water life".
it looks soooo peacful
I don't know what occurred with my comment, "but I am a computer neophite with a new computer. What Can I Say?" Anyway, I can't believe all that we did in just a few days - days I will hold close to my heart and cherish all of my life. Thank you both for taking your precious time to come up here and spend it with us. I am so blessed and thankful that I have this warm, happy and delightful family in my life. I Love You All, TuTu
P.S.
I miss you soooooooooo very very much. Love, TUTU
Post a Comment