So we are officially back to reality. We had such a fabulous family vacation in Seattle. We did so many things and I took so many pictures I'm going to have to cover this vacation in parts. I'm putting a lot of pictures in for when I print this blog, so you don't have to look at them if you don't want to.
We happened to be up there over Isaac's 5th birthday. Yes, I said five and he will be going to kindergarten. (Sniff, sniff) My Aunt Zanne(will also be referred to as Tutu), put together such a fun party for Isaac. Lots of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends were there. He was spoiled rotten as usual. Thanks Tutu for the great party and all the time you put in to make it outstanding.
We happened to be up there over Isaac's 5th birthday. Yes, I said five and he will be going to kindergarten. (Sniff, sniff) My Aunt Zanne(will also be referred to as Tutu), put together such a fun party for Isaac. Lots of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends were there. He was spoiled rotten as usual. Thanks Tutu for the great party and all the time you put in to make it outstanding.
Making the homemade red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing...
Just a little taste of the good stuff...


One squeeze please...
We had such a blast catching up, eating yummy food, and swimming...Alex with my friend Vanessa...
with my cousin Spencer...
Isaac and my Aunt Karen...
...and Uncle Joe.
Alex was fascinated with the pool which was a bit cold. He kept trying to dip his head in, so Travis decided to give him some help. He loved it!


The kids were in and out of the hot tub and pool.
These cute kiddos are my cousin Kim's two youngest,
Jaden
Kingston
Isaac's little crush on our family friend, Hallie.
Present time. All Isaac wanted for his birthday was a Nintendo DS and a dictionary. His wish came true and he was stoked!
Isaac LOVES to play Uno, so he was thrilled when he received an Uno game for the DS...
Everyone was super impressed that he could read all of his cards without help...
What would be present opening without a captive audience?
One, two, three...
Me and my cousin Kim...
Most of the whole fam damily...
With a look like this, I think the party was a hit!





5 comments:
Amazing Mandi. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.
Wow, I feel like I missed out. We'll have to go thru the pictures slowly. I love Red Velvet cake, you need to perfect that baby and make it sometime for Sunday Dinner.
I still shake my head at the dictionary for a gift. Only our Little Sir Isaac!!
I'm glad you guys are back, and had such a fabulous time. It looks like Isaac had a very great day.
Are you saying that Isaac can read? That's amazing!!
I'm so impressed with Isaac, a dictionary, really? WOW! What a character!
Post a Comment