We went out one afternoon to look for orcha whales. We were in luck and spotted some. They were a bit far away and there are laws on how close you can get to them. They really are spectacular animals.
Alex's life jacket made him a bit top heavy, it was cute to watch him toddle down the docks.
This boat is the "Protector". Zanne and Rob bought it when they were in New Zealand for the America's Cup Race. (If I haven't mentioned, my Uncle is from New Zealand)
A little family photo...
My cousin Kim and Alex...
Captain Rob and Co Captain Alex
Two of the most wonderful, kind people I know and love...
I think I see a whale...
...I do indeed!
Some below deck entertainment...
Isaac's favorite past time...annoying his brother...
Alex's personal chariott...






























5 comments:
Wow, Mandi, that's amazing.
Man I hope my kids get to see that one of these days.
You can watch whales down in Kaikora or Kaikura, I forget the spelling, in NZ.
Ask you uncle if he knows.
tHAT'S AMAZING
These pictures are amazing!
What a way cool trip!! I can't believe we are celebrating our kids 5th b-days! Isaac starts kindergarten? Crazy!...Ali has another year because of the deadline! They definately have grown up too fast!
Looks like you guys a wonderful time!! Seattle seems like such a fun place to visit!
Post a Comment