Friday, August 28, 2009

Seattle Part 6 "A little family stroll"

One morning we decided to take a walk down to the water. The 13 acres next to Zanne and Rob's property is vacant at the moment and the owner has givent them permission to access it. There is a great little beach there. On the lady's prperty she has a little play house that was built for her grandkids. It has built in bunkbeds and fun things for kids. Isaac loved it.




Everytime I look at this picture it takes my breath away. This is truly a gorgeous part of the country.

The beach isn't smooth sand, it is made up of tiny pebbles and rocks.

Who can resists these little piggies!


Looking for the perfect skipping rock...

Learning to skip...

Alex got a kick out of throwing the rocks in the water and watching the splash...








3 comments:

Harmony said...

I am in love with these pictures. They are truly beautiful!!!!

kaTie said...

good heck girl. you did get A LOT of pics. it looks so gorgeous... i wanna go somewhere nice, and warm... with water.

Mimaw said...

I'm living vicariously thru your pictures, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go