Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gateway Fountains

This week's activity was the Gateway Fountains. For whatever reason, I didn't go last year. Isaac and his friend Ben had a ball! They would stick little cups over the holes and wait for the water to shoot them up. Alex on the other hand, wasn't too impressed he was more content to sit by the stroller and eat marshmallows.

Watching and waiting...





Giggle, giggle...
Catching some rays...


A little crack...



Chowing down...






6 comments:

Tina Nguyen said...

Nice Pics!

Melissa said...

I REALLY wanted to go to this with the two kids. They would've loved it man.
I had big plans to come to all your ward activities and ended up doing nothing.
Maybe next year.

Mimaw said...

how fun, I miss them, and . . . . are you secretly putting Sun-in on Alex's hair? HAHAHAHA - how blonde is he going to get!

swensen squeeze said...

I took Ali there about a month ago and she loved it...Emi surprisingly didn't care for it! But I may have to take them back there! I can't believe how many teeth Isaac has lost already!!

Aimee said...

How Fun! Love the pictures!

Robyn said...

Such cute pictures! Love the "Giggle giggle" :)