Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Temple Square

I love the blog I Heart Faces. They have a weekly photo contest, each week has a theme. It is so fun because it challenges me to take photos with props and in different situations. Last week's theme was reflection. I immediatly thought of the reflection pond at Temple Square. I then realized I had never taken the kids down there. Isaac has loved watching the flowers bloom this spring, so what a perfect time to visit the temple.

Anyone that knows Isaac is aware of the ear piercing, scream that is leaving his mouth at this moment



















11 comments:

Harmony said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these pictures...I love the lighting..the flowers...the angles...the props....but mostly the cute faces. I am so impressed by your photography talent...I love these pictures...Can I get copies of them... there cute faces brighten my day.. thanks for the post. LOVE IT!!!

Dru said...

Mandi, those pic's are amazing.

Mike and Cris said...

I love these pictures! The one of Isaac by the water is my favorite!!!....you take some awesome pictures!

heather said...

You are such a great photographer! These pics are adorable! Did you win this time? You should!

Tina Nguyen said...

What great pictures! I hope you win.

London said...

I LOVE THEM!! I was trying to pick my favs and I can't because they are ALL great. Good Job, thanks for sharing your cute boys pictures.

Mimaw said...

Hey girlie girl, these are amazing pic's Fabity=fab=fab=fabulous

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Um, you are amazing. Those pictures are beautiful!

Mandy said...

You are amazing! Those photo's are priceless and what a great idea! Your boys are so lucky to have such a talented mom!

Clarissa Earl said...

Mandi, as everyone else has already told you...these pictures are AMAZING! I really miss you guys. I need to get to SLC to see you ASAP!

swensen squeeze said...

I need a new camera!! Love the pics!