...took his first step two weeks ago but still prefers crawling.
...dances when the music comes on.
...says ball(baa), dog(do), mama, dada.
...cries when we drop Isaac off at school.
...loves to be outside.
...gives "loves"(hugs) when you get him out of his crib.
...has ticklish ribs.
...dances when the music comes on.
...says ball(baa), dog(do), mama, dada.
...cries when we drop Isaac off at school.
...loves to be outside.
...gives "loves"(hugs) when you get him out of his crib.
...has ticklish ribs.
...babbles all day long.
...plays very well by himself
...thinks he's big when he lets go and stands by himself.
...knows where his belly and his ears are.
...if asked will point out Mom, Dad, Isaac and Jazzy.
...is a bottomless pit.
...has twelve teeth.
...is a Mama's boy.
...looks so much like his Dad.
...worships his brother.
...has the sweetest disposition.
...is my little monkey!
...is a bottomless pit.
...has twelve teeth.
...is a Mama's boy.
...looks so much like his Dad.
...worships his brother.
...has the sweetest disposition.
...is my little monkey!
















5 comments:
Precious! I still think he looks a lot like you too.
I love his scrunchie nose, Hannah does that alot too. So cute, such a good baby, you'll wonder why you wanted him to walk in a month when he's running a mile a minute
He is so cute! I just can not believe how big he is getting! Love the pictrues!
He is getting big too fast. I love all the pics of sweet Alex.
He is adorable. I loved the list. He sounds like such a sweetheart.
Post a Comment