Sunday, May 24, 2009

Preschool Graduation

I am absolutely in shock that Isaac graduated from preschool this week. It seem like yesterday I was taking him to orientation. Preschool has been such a great experience for him. He has loved it every step of the way. I think he is a bit sad to be done, but I know he is super excited for kindergarten in the fall. The kids put on a wonderful program. Isaac recited his speaking part perfectly and got to dress up as a mailman in the program. I am so thankful for his angel teacher, she was so patient and kind to Isaac.







5 comments:

bev said...

Try to imagine the shock you will feel when you are watching him graduate from high school. You will be saying... It feels like just yesterday that I was watching him graduate from pre-school. Life flies, whether you are having fun or not!

Tina Nguyen said...

Tell him congratulations and that Kindergarten will be even better!

swensen squeeze said...

That is right - he is going to be a whole year older in school than Ali!! I can't believe they are getting that big! I know the kid sitting next to him in one of the pictures Kennen...tell me what you think of that kid? just curious...is Isaac friends with him?

Melissa said...

Well done Isaac!
I think he's gonna LOVE kindy!!
Let's get the boys together.

Mimaw said...

He's going to LOVE school. That little brain of his is amazing. I'm so sad I couldn't go to his graduation.