Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Treasures I Received for Mother's Day

I had to post some pictures of the treasures that Isaac made me for Mother's Day. I so understand why my Mom always said she liked hand made gifts.

This is the card Isaac made at preschool. He made it on Thurs. and had to give it to me right when we got home. When I read the card Isaac told me I had to say the word question at the end because there was a question mark. He is so funny.


This is the gift he made me at school. Inside is a stack of post it notes. He told me I could use them to make lists for Costco and Target. (He knows me so well)
These are the tulips Isaac picked from my backyard for me.
Isaac made this box in Sharing Time. I loved his answers to the questions.


I don't know how he knew I liked boys in school, but he was dead on!


I hardly ever eat mashed potatoes, but it made me giggle.

This is what he made me in his class at church.

I am so glad I was blessed with this sweet soul as my son!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That's amazing he did all that stuff.
Wow
Great post.

Mimaw said...

The homemade gifts are the best, I had a soup can with macaroni glued on it and spray painted gold- and I used it as a pencil can for at least 10 YEARS!!! The macaroni started to fall off and the kids were old enough to be all embarrassed.

Aimee said...

Those gifts are so cute. Isaac did a great job. How fun!

Tina Nguyen said...

So Sweet!