This post may be a bit of a rant and may contain TMI. I just need to vent. If you don't feel like listening then stop reading. Here is a play by play on my day from HELL.
1. Wake up to a mess that the tampon fairy left for me.
2. While making Alex's breakfast, hear Isaac yell "Alex's room smells like food" (at first I thought he said poo, which would be totally normal since he usually wakes up poopy) I clarified and indeed he said food.
3. Ran up to the room to see what was going on. I am greeted by vomit from one end of the crib to the other. PILES of it. In his hair, ears, nose, between each toe and each finger, and all over his jammies.(I end up throwing away the sheet due to the sheer volumes of vomit)
4. Feel like the crappiest mom alive because I didn't hear Alex cry all night and it was pretty obvious that the vomit wasn't fresh.
5. Dealing with Travis' paycheck catastrophe(don't ask)
6. Folding two weeks worth of laundry. 7 load times two, minus what we have worn during the week.(I know this is my fault, but it still sucks)
7. The dog starts vomiting, so I get the joy of cleaning up that also. (now I'm down a towel today also.)
8. Spill hot wax from my Scentsy burner on the the floor. Now that is a bitch to get up.
9. Travis gets home a little early so I can run some errands. I am ready and run out the door.
10. The thing that makes being a mom all worth it:





9 comments:
That's it? Hehe.
Didn't you leave out the bubble gum mess? Or was that a different day?
It's a good thing you have loving boys. That really is a day from hell. Hopefully thing have been better since you got your tulip from Isaac.
sounds like a peach of a day. Why didn't you say anything when I talked to you? how is big al?
Hey Mandi! Have I ever told you that I love to read your blog? Your blog is seriously one of my ablsolut favorites. It's because I am amazed at how great you are at being a mom, and doing all the incredible things that you do! Your an awesome sister-in-law, and an inspiration to me of the type of mom that I hope I can be! Sorry your dad was rough, but the flower definately sounds like it made it all worth your hard work!
Yep, sounds like a day from hell to me.
Man I'd rather clean up pooh than vomit.
If Dru's around, he'll do it.
Poor Alex, poor you, poor Jazzie.
I hope today is better.
I think we've all had days like this. Sometimes we just need to take time to stop and smell the flowers-or in your case the Tulips!
So cute! Funny to say that after such a crappy day. It was nice to hear you have a normal family and you get stressed out too. Love you!!
sorry about your day!! That totally sucks!! How sweet of Isaac!!
Day from Hell is right! You poor thing. Sometimes being a mom is so hard huh? What a little sweetheart to give you a flower. It makes it all worth it in the end.
Post a Comment