Sunday, April 19, 2009

He Beat His Time!

For the second year, Travis ran the half marathon yesterday. His goal was to beat his time from last year. He did it! His time was 1 hr 39 min and 6 sec. He beat it by three seconds. He was a bit bummed because he ended up having to walk a mile due to a previous knee injury. I think it's incredible that even with walking, he beat his time! We are so proud of him!


5 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

What an accomplishment!! Nice job Travis!

Nick and Jessi said...

Travis,
You are so fast! I won't even tell you my time. We looked for you at the race, but with a time like that you were probably home while I was still running! Congrats and good job!

Aimee said...

Way to go Trav! You are AWESOME! I know I could not do it!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

That's awesome! I like the second picture where Travis totally looks like a serious racer!

Tibett said...

Trav is speedy! Great job! Chad said he saw him running in at the end...I wish I would've seen you guys.