In all my blog reading, I came across this great blog:

It is a photo forum, and they have weekly contests. Last week they had an amateurs category, so I decided to give it a try. I entered the photo below and won 4th place out of 247 entries. It was kinda fun. If your interested check it out.





8 comments:
Way to go! That is a great picture and a huge accomplishment to take 4th! Do you adjust your colors in a photo program or on your camera? I have enjoyed all the pics you have been putting on your blog with the new camera. You'll have to give me lessons!
Good for you! You take amazing pictures.
Good job Mandi.
Dru was saying that pic looks like a magazine pic.
I agree.
That is awesome Mandi! Great picture no wonder you got 4th place!
Great pic. I am going to check that website out. Thanks for the tip about photoshop. I actually just got it, but haven't had a chance to sit down with it.
Wow! That is really cool! That picture is really good!
Congrats Amanda!
Awesome! I love this photo great angle.
Post a Comment